Tuesday 26 June 2012

forever YOU..! ;'(

sometimes he make me smile for yesterday, today & tomorrow..
but we are not like before .. 
I miss him to much..!
I miss to joke with him..
miss to talk with him..

I miss to fight with him..
I miss a lot of things with him..!
even though we haven't any relation..
I want he know that I love him..

and 

he always in my heart..
I believe that he's my love for ever..
no one can replace him in my heart..
INSYALLAH..

*hari ni xtau npe..smue kenangan2 habes mncul dlm kepale ni..air mate xhenti2 klua..siyes sunyi..rinduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sgt..! rindu mcm dlu..tp...............................................................................................................................................................................................*

No comments:

Post a Comment